Work From Home
Got Tech Support Experience? Sutherland Needs Temporary Customer Support
How’d you like to make a little extra cash working from home?
Sutherland needs remote customer care support to work a two-month contract gig. The company says it’s looking for multi-taskers who have a passion for helping people and some tech support experience.
Customer Care Support at Sutherland
- Delivering superior customer service.
- Managing multiple conversations, tasks or priorities at the same time.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical support experience with direct client contact.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and CRM applications.
- Knack for listening carefully and remembering important details.
- Ability to stay calm in difficult situations.
- Computer with 2.0 Ghz Dual Core processor or better, 2 GB RAM, 10 GB available hard drive, sound card and Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
- Internet speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 15 Mbps download.
- Dual-ear headphones with noise-canceling microphone.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.