Work From Home
Sykes Is Hiring Bilingual Customer Service Reps — Benefits Included
Calling all savvy, empathetic problem solvers who are bilingual in English and Spanish: Sykes has customer service positions available nationwide.
Sykes is a customer-service outsourcing firm that works with a host of domestic and international clients from a diverse set of industries, including tech, finance, travel, retail and more.
The positions are full-time and include paid training. Solid communication skills, empathy for customers and the ability to speak on the phone and use a computer are a must.
Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package.
Bilingual Customer Support Agent at Sykes
- Handling incoming phone calls from customers.
- Building rapport with callers while answering questions and problem-solving.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Fluency (both verbal and written) in English and Spanish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Wired headset.
- Hard-wired Internet with a 5 MBS upload and download speed.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.