Work From Home
Take a Gamble on This Remote Customer Service Job With High 5 Games
Looking for a part-time customer service job to bring in some extra cash flow without leaving home?
High 5 Games, which creates real-world and online games for the casino industry, is hiring a part-time customer support associate to answer customer questions and troubleshoot user issues via email and Facebook.
The ideal candidate must have strong computer and communications skills and experience with social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
Customer Support Associate at High 5 Games
Pay: Not specified
- Answering customer questions and troubleshooting user issues via email and Facebook.
- Creating and updating a list of general responses to common issues.
- Identifying technical issues and preparing for potential problems or confusion regarding upcoming contests, promotions, and games.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Previous customer service experience and proficiency with Android, iOS, and Kindle devices (preferred).
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.