Work From Home
Teach Call Center Agents Virtually as a Trainer for Concentrix in Ohio
Know call-center best practices so well that you could teach them? Concentrix could use your help.
The customer-service outsourcing company is hiring a temporary call center trainer to lead programs for customer service agents — all online.
While remote, applicants for this position must be based in Ohio. You’ll also need a bachelor’s degree with “proven experience in training methodologies.” Two or more years of experience are preferred.
Call Center Trainer at Concentrix
- Preparing and teaching call center training materials in a virtual classroom environment.
- Tracking and managing the progress of your students.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training programs through feedback, surveys and focus groups.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with training methods.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job