Work From Home
Teach for America Needs Administrative Support for Senior Leadership
Some people are natural organizers. If you’re the person your friends and family turn to for awesome party planning, organizing travel, and creating event schedules, you have the gift.
Teach for America is hiring an associate, national development, to be that person for their senior vice president, national development. From managing calendars to handling travel plans, you’d be the person to help the SVP be in the right place at the right time, and fully prepared every time.
Teach for America prefers candidates in Boston, but it will consider a remote option for the right candidate.
Associate, National Development at Teach For America
- Managing the senior vice president of national development’s calendar.
- Helping the SVP manage time by coordinating calendars to align with priorities and managing meeting schedules.
- Coordinating travel plans for the SVP and Chief of Staff.
- Helping SVP prepare for meetings.
- Creating, managing, and tracking expense reports.
- Processing monthly receipts and expenses for the SVP and Chief of Staff.
- Supporting the planning and execution for team engagements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two or more years of professional work experience.
- If not Boston-based, previous experience as a remote/virtual coordinator or assistant.
- Ability to juggle multiple complex calendars.
- Critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears on the fly.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Adoption assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.