Work From Home
Teachers: Get Paid to Help Others Improve as a Class Quality Specialist
Teaching is more than a job or even a career. It’s a life path. It requires a passion for learning and helping others reach their full potential.
If you’re a teacher with at least 10 years of experience, you could help improve courses for Outschool. The online learning platform is looking for an experienced teacher to be a class quality specialist. In this role, you’ll review class recordings and provide feedback.
This is a full-time, remote position that includes benefits like health insurance, parental leave and paid time off.
Class Quality Specialist at Outschool
- Viewing class recordings to provide feedback and coaching for teachers.
- Providing quality control for new Outschool classes.
- Look into concerns reported by teachers or parents.
- Helping teachers by suggesting professional development options.
- Monitoring teacher performance.
Applicants for this position must have:
- 10 or more years of experience teaching K-12.
- Experience as an instructional coach.
- Familiarity with online education.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with technology.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Medical insurance.
- Parental leave.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.