Work From Home
Tech Bootcamp Thinkful Is Hiring an Admissions Rep With Sales Experience
You have experience in sales, which is great. But how would you like to work at a job that will also teach you coding?
Thinkful, an online tech education bootcamp, is hiring an admissions representative. You’ll need at least two years of sales experience for this job in which you’ll be tasked with convincing prospective students to sign up for Thinkful.
The good news? All calls are scheduled for you, so there’s no cold-calling. Better news? To help turn you into an expert on Thinkful, you can take their courses. Best news? The job comes with 100% individual medical coverage and unlimited vacation time.
Admissions Representative at Thinkful
- Speak on the phone or email with 20 to 30 prospective students per day, promoting coding bootcamps.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of sales experience.
- Basic technical skills and the desire to learn about software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with 100% individual coverage.
- Unlimited vacation time.
- Paid parental leave.
- Thinkful coding courses.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.