Work From Home
A Tech Insurance Company Needs a Sales/Support Rep (Starts at $13.50/Hr)
This customer-service position has an element of sales involved.
Asurion, an insurance company for consumer electronics, is looking for a representative who can field questions about lost or stolen electronics — and sell in-home insurance warranty services and other related products.
To qualify, you’ll need at least six months of experience in customer service and sales. Previous call-center experience is a big bonus.
Pay for this role starts at $13.50 an hour.
Customer Service and Sales Rep at Asurion
- Fielding customer calls related to lost or stolen electronic devices and electronic upgrades.
- Selling in-home electronics warranties and other products and services to callers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Six months of experience in sales and customer service.
- Availability for shifts during nights, weekends and holidays.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation time and holidays.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid parental leave.
- Financial education programs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job