Work From Home
Tech Startup Airtable Is Hiring a Customer-Support Lead (With Benefits)
This job is more about leadership skills than years of experience.
Airtable, a tech startup and popular collaboration tool, is hiring someone to lead its customer service team.
The position requires only one year of experience in customer-support coaching or management, preferably related to live chat. But knowledge of Airtable and the ability to lead are crucial. The team lead must be able to coach customer-support reps in email, chat and screen-sharing best practices.
Airtable provides a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance with premium fully covered, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible paid time off, parental leave, career development stipends and more.
This job is available at the Austin, Texas office or remotely anywhere in the U.S.
Lead Customer Support Advocate at Airtable
- Providing continuous feedback and coaching to customer-support reps through one-on-one meetings and performance reviews.
- Improving the team’s performance by establishing customer-support best practices.
- Developing new data-driven processes and workflows as the team evolves.
- Maintaining an expert-level knowledge of Airtable.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience leading a customer-service team that preferably provided live-chat support.
- Avid knowledge of Airtable.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off: 21 vacation days, 11 company holidays, 10 sick days, 5 volunteer days.
- Parental leave.
- $2,000-per-year career development stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job