Work From Home
Tech Startup Kustomer Is Hiring a Full-Time Technical Writer
This gig relies on your tech knowledge just as much as your writing chops.
Kustomer, a software company that handles customer service for brands like Away, Glovo, Ring and others, is hiring a full-time technical writer to build up its library of support-center documents.
The listing does not specify hard work-experience requirements, but you will need some background in technical writing and technology, including programming languages and web-based applications.
Top benefits at Kustomer include 100% covered health insurance, a 401(k) plan and a flexible vacation policy.
Technical Writer at Kustomer
- Creating documents for Kustomer’s support center.
- Managing the organization of support-center documents.
- Working across departments to ensure content is comprehensive and accurate.
- Building user guides for new product features.
- Editing all instruction text and error messages related to the product.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Some experience with end-user documentation and with application program interfaces (APIs).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (medical 100% covered).
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Employee stock options.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job