Work From Home
This Animal Charity Is Hiring a Full-Time Copywriter (Benefits Included)
Is writing in your nature? Can you convince people to swap their Okja for okra?
The Humane League, an international animal charity and lobbying organization, is hiring a full-time copywriter to join its communications team.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in English, marketing or communications. The copywriter will be responsible for crafting copy for blog posts, social media posts, email campaigns and brochures. A firm grasp of Associated Press style rules is a huge plus.
Salary starts at $42,000, and full-time employees enjoy comprehensive benefits, such as medical, vision, life and dental insurance; unlimited paid time off; a 401(k) retirement plan; and — of course — companion animal benefits.
Copywriter at The Humane League
Pay: starts at $42,000.
- Creating actionable copy for a variety of materials, including pamphlets, magazines, email and social media campaigns, blog posts and more.
- Helping relaunch The Humane League’s website.
- Managing content in WordPress.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in English, marketing or communications (or equivalent work experience in those fields.)
- A residence in the U.S.
- Impeccable understanding of grammar.
- Associated Press style knowledge (a plus).
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Companion animal benefits.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.