Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring a Remote Payroll and A/P Accountant (Includes Benefits)
If you have experience with payroll systems and accounts payable, you may be into this work-from-home job.
Reciprocity, an information security company, is hiring a payroll and accounts payable accountant to handle payroll for its U.S. employees as well as significant accounts payable duties.
This is a remote position with benefits that include stock options and unlimited PTO.
Payroll & A/P Accountant at ReciprocityResponsibilities include:
- Handling payroll and payroll benefits, including 401(k) contributions, for all US-based employees.
- Managing a payroll system (Paylocity)
- Reviewing, managing and paying vendor invoices
- Handling expense reimbursement approvals using Abacus
- Auditing of A/P invoices for accuracy
- Managing the corporate credit card programs
- Preparing tax forms as needed
Applicants for this position must have:
- Associate degree in accounting is strongly preferred
- Payroll and accounts payable processing experience
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
- Above-average problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep organized records and good documentation skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets effectively
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental leave
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.