Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring an Experienced Customer Success Operations Manager
Drift, a conversational marketing platform, is hiring a customer success operations manager. The person in this position will be responsible for ensuring that the customer success teams are in the best possible position, from onboarding to upselling, to provide an amazing customer experience.
This is a full-time position with benefits like health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, parental leave and stock options. The person selected for the job can work at the Boston office or work remotely anywhere in the U.S.
Customer Success Operations Manager at Drift
- Digging into data to find strategic insights for improving the business.
- Reporting for all key business units for daily, weekly and monthly retention.
- Reporting on KPI and business forecasting by partnering with customer service leadership.
- Develop a strong knowledge base of customer health to detect early warning signs of issues, discover the ideal onboarding process and find upselling opportunities.
- Managing capacity planning and customer distribution across the team for optimal customer service.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of operations experience with a focus on customer success.
- Proficiency in Excel, CRM management, and process management.
- The ability to take complex data and transform it into simple insights that you can communicate effectively.
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Stock options.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.