Work From Home
This Company Needs a Customer Success Manager for Its International Markets
OpenClassrooms is dedicated to making education available to everyone. It does this by providing online courses for a variety of career paths. It also provides mentors who help guide students.
The company is currently looking for a customer success manager for its international markets. A passion for building relationships and for problem-solving is a must. The person in this role will be responsible for making sure Open Classroom’s international clients are happy and successful.
This is a very rare opportunity for a remote position that also includes three months of onboarding in Paris and travel there every quarter or so (when travel is advisable again). East coast time zone residents are preferred.
Customer Success Manager, International Markets at Open Classrooms
- Managing client relationships, including onboarding and regular updates on progress.
- Building scalable processes and specific tools for all international clients.
- Building and maintaining internal dashboards.
- Ensuring the company complies with all contractual requirements and keeping its processes aligned with the ISO certification guidelines.
- Helping to create a unique tone of voice to interact with OpenClassrooms’ customers
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- At least five years of professional experience.
- At least three years of experience in a customer success role with KPIs.
- Two years of experience working at a SaaS provider.
- Two years of experience working in Education provider or two years of experience .working with human resources departments, learning & development departments or in the staffing industry (staffing agency, headhunting, etc.).
- Remote experience is required.
- Ability to travel abroad quarterly.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Parental and family leave.
- PTO, vacation and sick days.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.