Work From Home
This Company Needs an Administrative Assistant to Keep VPs at Their Best
Crowdstrike, a company that uses state-of-the-art technology to help stop data breaches, is looking for an administrative assistant who is an organizational wizard. From scheduling and booking travel to helping VPs keep their calendars up to date, this person in this role will be a hero who keeps VP’s rolling and doing their best work.
You could work from a West Coast office in California or Washington, but the job could also be remote for candidates in the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
Administrative Assistant at Crowdstrike
- Providing administrative support for VPs across several time zones.
- Managing and maintaining calendars and schedules for VPs.
- Organizing and scheduling team and cross-functional meetings.
- Managing logistics for offsite meetings.
- Sourcing hotels, catering, room blocks, travel, etc.
- Scheduling domestic and international travel.
- Preparing expense reports and assisting with other expense-related issues.
- Managing requisition and purchase order requests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Administrative experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Knowledge of general office administration procedures.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Deadline-driven attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Health benefits.
- 401(k) plan.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid parental leave, including for adoption.
- Wellness programs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.