Work From Home
This Customer Experience Specialist Job Is Perfect for Car Lovers
Car maintenance and repair platform CarAdvise lets people schedule and pay for vehicle work online. The startup is hiring a customer experience specialist to help its customers through the scheduling, approval and payment process.
In this position you’ll speak with both customers and auto shops. This is a full-time work-from-home position with benefits, including health insurance and paid time off.
Customer Experience Specialist at CarAdvise
- Serving as a primary contact point for a network of repair shops and vehicle owners.
- Helping customers and service providers with their questions and issues with the technology.
- Completing the scheduling, approval and payment of service using the CarAdvise.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of experience, preferably at a software company.
- Superb verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask.
- The ability to work individually or as a part of a team.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.