Work From Home
This Entry-Level Customer Service Jobs Pays $14.50/Hr — Plus Benefits
You have a high school diploma or GED and a knack for customer service. Alorica has a remote job.
The business process outsourcing (BPO) company is hiring a virtual customer service representative to assist customers over the phone, email, online chats and social media.
The position pays $14.50 an hour and comes with perks, including medical and dental benefits, paid time off and a 401(k) retirement program.
Customer Service Representative at Alorica
- Assisting customers via phone, email, social media and online chats.
- Tracking and reporting on trends.
- Up-selling customers, when appropriate.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software.
- College degree preferred.
- Some customer-service experience — especially phone-related — preferred.
- Bilingualism preferred.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Paid time off plus company holidays.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid training.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He writes about the gig economy, career advice and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.