Work From Home
Got a High School Diploma and a PC? Alorica Needs a Customer Service Rep
You have a high school diploma or GED and at least a year of customer service skills. Alorica has a remote job.
This position will have you taking state unemployment calls, so you should be prepared to deal with those of an “escalated nature,” as the job posting describes them.
Pay for the position is $13 an hour, including one day of self-paced training.
You’ll get a set schedule of 30 to 40 hours per week that fall between the hours of 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. CT Monday through Saturday.
Customer Service Representative at Alorica
- Receiving incoming phone calls in accordance with policies, procedures and federal regulations.
- Obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information.
- Answering questions and resolving issues for callers.
- Up-selling customers, when appropriate.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service or sales experience.
- Basic computer skills, including internet navigation.
- Ability to pass background checks and assessments tests.
- Clear, distinct speaking voice.
- Landline or VOIP through a major internet provider.
- Bilingual language skills in English and Spanish (may be required for certain projects).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He writes about the gig economy, career advice and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.