Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring CS Reps Who Want to Become Product Experts
Looking for a customer service job with growth potential?
15Five, a performance management software company, lays out its 12-month plan for this customer service position.
Duties start with troubleshooting customer issues but evolve into writing educational articles as a product expert. By the end of your first year, you’ll only deal with “a small percentage of Tier 2 issues,” according to the job posting.
The company is looking for growth-oriented, self-motivated applicants who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Customer Support Representative at 15Five
Pay: Not indicated
- Becoming a 15Five product expert for internal and external clients.
- Handling client and teammate questions and issues via chat, email and real-time discussions.
- Updating and authoring documentation for users.
- Meeting quarterly performance metrics.
- Training new customer support representatives.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year experience in customer support, project management or other client-facing role.
- Schedule that works with Eastern or Pacific Time call center hours.
- Ability to handle a high volume of customer issues.
- Product savviness and skill to learn technical features.
- Previous work with performance management and HR/operations
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Gym membership
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then say hi to her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.