Work From Home
This Customer Service Job Pays $15.80 to Start and Includes Benefits
What do you really want in a job? Good pay? Great benefits? The chance to benefit others in a significant way? This job has all of those plus the added bonus of working from your home.
Unum, a Fortune 500 company and a leading employee benefits provider is looking for their next customer service representative in Portland, Maine. This full-time work-from-home job pays $15.80 minimum to start and includes benefits like health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
While this is a remote opportunity, on-site training of up to 17 weeks is required. You may also be required to come to the Portland office on occasion.
Customer Service Representative I at Unum
- Handling customer inquiries accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring the privacy of all customers.
- Completing the Contact Center training program.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Post-secondary degree or prior relevant experience and/or military service.
- Ability to work a regular shift between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. weekdays.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle large call volumes.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to pivot priorities as needed.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Volunteer opportunities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.