Work From Home
This Full-Time Freelance Copy Editing Gig Pays $15 to $18 Per Hour
Job seekers in the market for a flexible, work-from-home gig: Come one, come all!
The internet marketing and SEO company WebFX is hiring a full-time freelance copy editor. Anyone in the U.S. can apply and work from the comfort of home or from a favorite coffee shop — dealer’s choice.
In this position, you will work on content that covers a variety of topics, so the ability to adapt to different styles is key. The company encourages editors from all backgrounds to apply.
If considered, applicants will go through training, which includes an “editing bootcamp.”
Freelance Copy Editor at WebFX
Pay: $15 to $18 an hour
- Working with a variety of content such as blog posts, sales copy and informative guides
- Editing work that involves several different types of industries and styles
- Helping others improve their work through feedback
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible schedule and availability
- Ability to capture the style and tone of clients across multiple different industries
- Flexible hours
- Potential bonuses up to $1,000 total per year
- $180 monthly stipend
- Six paid holidays
Kaitlyn Blount is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.