Work From Home
This Full-Time Remote Writing Job at Zapier Comes With Lots of Benefits
You got the write stuff.
If you groaned at that pun, you may have the literary instincts necessary for snagging this staff writer job at Zapier (and if you didn’t groan, at least we can be friends).
Zapier, a web-application workflow management company, is looking for a full-time writer to research business software. You’ll test productivity applications, including project management and applicant tracking systems, then report your findings in search-friendly articles.
The fully remote company offers some sweet benefits, including unlimited vacation, which it promises in the job post doesn’t secretly mean “no vacation.”
Staff Writer at Zapier
Pay: Not indicated
- Research business software and productivity topics.
- Pitch and write articles based on SEO best practices.
- Edit other team members’ work.
- Promote content on social media and in email newsletters.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least four years of experience writing for online audiences.
- Interest in business software and apps.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (for U.S. employees only).
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (for U.S. employees only).
- Profit sharing.
- Two annual company retreats.
- 14-week paid leave for new parents.
- Unlimited vacation days, with a two-week minimum.
- Company pays for your choice of Apple laptop, monitor and software.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then say hi to her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.