Work From Home
This Full-Time, Salaried Job With Hipcamp Is Perfect for Camping Lovers
Get outside the 9 to 5.
Hipcamp, a burgeoning camping service startup, is seeking an adventurous, experienced customer support guide to work full-time.
This position is geared toward our West Coast Penny Hoarders, as the hours are on Pacific time during one of these two schedules:
- Tuesday to Saturday: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific.
- Saturday to Thursday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific.
The customer support guide provides top-notch assistance via phone, email and social media. Applicants should have two years of customer service experience paired with a deep understanding of the great outdoors. Hipcamp gives bonus points to those who have used its services before.
Founded in 2013, Hipcamp has secured more than 379,000 campsites across the nation — from national parks to private organic farms — for eco-savvy campers to indulge their wild side.
Customer Support Guide at Hipcamp
- Troubleshooting camper and host queries via phone, email and social media.
- Providing expert camping advice to the Hipcamp community.
- Tracking customer trends and narratives to inform product and policy improvements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years of customer service experience.
- Knowledge of camping and the great outdoors.
- Some familiarity (or willingness to work) with remote tools like Slackand G Suite.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Monthly fitness stipend.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job