Work From Home
This Human Resources Data Specialist Position Is Full-Time but Temporary
Are you analytical and exceptionally detail-oriented? If you can bring those two qualities to the table and have a background in human resources, Sykes may have just the work-from-home job for you.
Based in Tampa, Florida, Sykes works to create “meaningful connections between brands and customers.” It is currently looking for an HR data specialist to help keep its employee database accurate and up to date. This a full-time, temporary position.
HR Data Specialist at Sykes
- Adding and editing employee information in the HRIS system as requested.
- Creating and maintaining the positions and org structure in the HRIS system.
- Ensuring that all employee data is accurate.
- Following compliance and compensation guidelines for getting approvals for all employee changes.
- Adding new hires to the system and working with recruiting to ensure accuracy.
- Verifying that the timekeeping and HRIS systems are in sync for accurate payment to employees.
- Generating HR central reports and data-based communications.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma
- At least two years of experience in data entry or computer operation (previous HR experience a plus).
- Experience with ADP GlobalView (SAP), Kronos, Dovetail and/or iCIMS (preferred).
- Competence in reading, analyzing, and interpreting general business reports, periodicals, professional journals and corporate procedures/regulations.
- Ability to write business correspondence, business reports and procedures.
- Strong adherence to discretion and confidentiality .
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask.
- Basic computer skills including email, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.