Work From Home
This Online Learning Community Needs a Content Moderation Manager
Skillshare is an online learning platform that encourages you to “explore your creativity” through classes on photography, animation, writing and more. In order to help keep its messaging and policies consistent across the platform, it is looking for a content moderation manager to track performance metrics, develop training and conduct audits of class content.
This is a full-time remote position with some remarkable benefits like unlimited PTO for all and sabbatical leave for tenured employees.
Content Moderation Manager at Skillshare
- Tracking performance metrics.
- Performing regular QA for a team of four remote moderation agents.
- Escalating complicated cases.
- Developing training for agents.
- Improving ongoing class moderation operations.
- Leading ongoing audits of class content to ensure there is consistency in policy enforcement.
- Auditing and improving policies around guideline enforcement.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous experience in an in-house, customer-facing role.
- Experience with content moderation and customer support on user-generating content platforms.
- Ability to build new processes and improve existing ones.
- Proficiency with Excel or other relevant BI tools.
- Familiarity with Zendesk (preferred).
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental leave
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.