Work From Home
Become a Remote Content Editor for a Product Management Software Company
Product management software company Aha! is looking for a full-time, remote content editor. The perfect candidate will be someone who loves technology and leadership topics presented in a humanizing way. You must be able to edit quickly, as the work is fast-paced and requires high editorial standards.
According to the listing, new hires undergo an extensive five-to-eight-week onboarding and training program.
Content Editor at Aha!
- Line editing and editing for structure and tone.
- Working closely with writers to produce engaging, human-centric content.
- Turning around projects quickly.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Seven years of experience editing software development, marketing, B2B and/or leadership blog content.
- A passion for technology.
- Ability to consistently represent the company’s voice.
- Strong editing skills with the ability to handle feedback.
- Flexibility to pivot between different types of content.
- Confidence working closely with senior leaders.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Profit-sharing plan.
- 401(k) plan.
- Paid time off, plus holidays and sick leave.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.