Work From Home
This Remote Gig Offers Good Benefits, Including Discounts on Electronics
It’s not often that you find a work-from-home gig that comes with sweet benefits, but I’m here to tell you that we’ve found that job.
Sitel, a provider of outsourced customer service to global companies, is hiring inbound call center associates.
So what are these sweet benefits, you ask?
Paid training? Check. Medical and dental? You betcha. A 401(k) plan? Yes again.
On top of that, Sitel employees also get discounts from the company’s partners, including consumer electronic companies and PC manufacturers. Score!
As a remote call center associate for Sitel, you’ll work 31-40 hours per week on a set schedule (pay is not specified), with opportunities to earn incentive-based bonuses.
Inbound Call Center Associate at Sitel
Pay: Not specified
- Providing stellar customer service to Sitel’s partners.
- Navigating multiple systems simultaneously.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service and sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and listening skills.
- A distraction-free home office space.
- The ability to work remotely, with good time-management skills.
Technical requirements include:
- Desktop or laptop — Mac, tablets, WinBooks, smart devices, Windows mini PCs, Chromebooks and Android systems are not compatible.
- A separate 19-inch monitor with 1280×1024 minimum resolution.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Wired keyboard, mouse and USB headset — wireless not allowed.
- Wired DSL or broadband high-speed internet — Wi-Fi, WiMax, satellite, dial-up, and/or hotspots are not allowed.
- Download speed of 3 MB and upload speed of 1.5 MB.
- Paid training.
- Medical and dental for full-time employees.
- 401(k) retirement match.
- Vacation and holiday pay.
- Incentive opportunities.
- Employee discounts with Sitel’s partners.
Kaitlyn Blount is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.