Work From Home
This Remote Health Care Industry Sales Success Manager Job Requires Travel
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) helps businesses in the health care industry run more efficiently by maximizing automation and accuracy. The results are tremendous cost savings for its clients and better care for their clients’ patients.
The company is looking for an experienced sales success manager This is a travel-heavy, remote position with significant sales and healthcare industry requirements. The position comes with benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) and tuition assistance.
Customer Success Manager IV at GHX
- Building and implementing account plans to increase sales for GHX products.
- Documenting client goals and tracking success.
- Identifying potential dissatisfied clients and addressing their issues proactively.
- Searching for cross-selling opportunities.
- Building relationships.
- Presenting business reviews to customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least 18 months in a sales manager role.
- Five years of experience in the health care field.
- Experience working with a health care provider as a part of the supply chain.
- Willingness to travel 50-70% of the time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Be detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to recognize new revenue opportunities.
- Experience with one or more of the following; GPO contracting, purchasing, materials management, data integration and/or data management, and Accounts Payable.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Tuition assistance
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.