Work From Home
This Remote Mortgage Loan Analyst Job With AmeriSave Comes With Benefits
Mortgage loans must go through a lot of steps before a borrower can open the door and step into their new home. AmeriSave Mortgage is looking for a mortgage loan analyst to help them accurately and swiftly complete those steps.
In this job, you’d be working with a lot of data that needs to be accurate, so it’s the perfect gig for those who are detail-oriented and who have probably been told they are perfectionists.
This is a remote position that comes with a full benefits package.
Mortgage Loan Analyst at AmeriSave Mortgage
- Inputting sales contract information to the system.
- Moving files from sales through to closing.
- Adding data into basic documents such as tax certificates, homeowners insurance and payoff.
- Matching names, addresses, accounts and balances on documents and inputting them into the system.
- Identifying, separating, and labeling documents uploaded by borrowers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to pivot quickly while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload by multi-tasking.
- Fast typing speed with high accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in the mortgage industry preferred.
- Health, dental and vision benefits.
- Supplemental insurance.
- Gym membership.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.