Work From Home
This Service Support Company Needs Representatives in 6 States ($11/Hr)
Do you miss helping people now that you’re under quarantine? Then one of these remote customer service jobs could be the perfect fit for you.
Service provider Slingshot is hiring reps to answer questions and deliver superior customer service. The pay is $11 an hour and comes with benefits like health insurance.
This job is available in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. (Here’s why some work-from-home jobs have state restrictions.)
Customer Service Representative at Slingshot
- Answering inbound customer calls and resolving issues.
- Scheduling routes and notifying customers of upcoming appointments.
- Performing data entry, filing and office organization duties.
- Maintaining accounting records and check logs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to pass Five9 Network Pre-qualification Test, which will be administered by a tech team member.
- PC or Mac that meets hardware requirements and has the ability to create a second user that is password protected.
- USB headset and webcam.
- Hard-wired internet connection via Ethernet cable; router must be accessible to you. DSL, satellite, wireless and dial-up connections are not permitted.
- Two monitors; one must have a screen resolution of at least 1680 x 1050.
- A private room with low noise levels for your scheduled shift.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Gym membership.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.