Work From Home
This Tech Recruitment Startup Needs a Customer Experience Specialist
Job interviews can be confusing, arduous and unfair. At Karat, it’ll be your job to make them less so.
The Seattle-based startup is hiring a customer experience specialist who can work anywhere in the U.S. or at its Seattle headquarters.
While the job title may sound familiar, the responsibilities are unique to Karat. The company partners with major tech employers to conduct the first round of technical interviews on the employer’s behalf. Karat has a host of “interview engineers” running the recruitment show.
During live interviews, you’ll be on standby to assist either the interview engineer or the candidate as any issues come up. After the interview, you’ll help analyze the candidate’s results and help improve any recruitment processes as needed.
Karat offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes fully paid premiums for health, dental and vision insurance; unlimited paid time off; a 401(k) retirement plan and more.
Customer Experience Specialist at Karat
- Assisting job candidates and interviewers during live technical interviews.
- Analyzing candidate interview results.
- Helping streamline the interview process.
- Writing and editing internal documents.
Applicants for this position must have:
- “Superb” English and communication skills.
- Knowledge of software engineering, a plus.
- Health, dental and vision insurance with premiums paid by Karat.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Company equity program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job