Work From Home
This Web-App Automation Company Is Hiring a Public Relations Specialist
Looking for a remote job with strong benefits?
Zapier, a web-application workflow management company, is hiring a communications specialist. This full-time gig is available to job seekers in both the U.S. and Canada.
The benefits package at this job includes unlimited vacation days with a two-week minimum, 14 weeks of paid leave for new parents, profit sharing and two annual company retreats. Health, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan with a 4% company match are only available to U.S. employees at this time.
As a communications specialist, you’ll create and pitch public relations campaigns to attract new users from different industries. You’ll also work with an external PR firm on the day-to-day operations and manage Zapier’s social media pages.
Applicants are required to have at least two years of experience working in a PR, marketing or content role.
Communications Specialist at Zapier
Pay: Not specified
- Creating and pitching public relations campaigns to find new Zapier users.
- Securing Zapier coverage in publications related to real estate, marketing, small business and more.
- Managing Zapier’s social media presence to obtain new followers by creating engaging content.
- Assisting with branding initiatives.
- Working with an external agency on day-to-day PR activities.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have two years of relevant public relations, marketing or content experience.
- Have solid time management skills to meet tight or unexpected deadlines.
- Have experience working with a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Health, vision and dental insurance (for U.S. employees only).
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (for U.S. employees only).
- Profit sharing.
- Two annual company retreats.
- Paid leave for new parents for 14 weeks.
- Unlimited vacation days (two-week minimum).
- An Apple laptop of your choosing, plus software.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.