Work From Home
TN Residents: This Customer Service Job Is Available in the Tri-Cities Area
You like to help people and you do that by hearing what they have to say first. That’s how great customer service representatives work.
If you are passionate about great customer service, Teleperformance may have the job for you. The company is hiring several remote customer service representatives in Tennessee. Bilingual applicants with English/Spanish are a plus. This is a full-time work from home position with benefits for individuals living in the Bristol, Kingsport, or Johnson City area.
Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
- Performing a number of customer service tasks in a call center environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service when responding to processing card activations, balance inquiries, investigating card declinations and other banking-related inquiries.
- Helping the team leader drive performance and reaching goals for both the individual and the team.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least six months of experience in customer service.
- Typing ability of 25 wpm minimum.
- HS diploma or GED.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Six months of experience in a call center (preferred).
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts as needed.
- Proficiency with MS Windows.
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Parental leave.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Mobile phone discount.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.