Work From Home
Total Wine Is Hiring a Customer Care Delivery Coordinator in Maryland
Delivery is a crucial part of many businesses these days, and the wine and liquor industry is no exception. Total Wine has stepped up its delivery service during this time, leading to more customer calls and situations to resolve.
To help field these calls, Total Wine is hiring a temporary, full-time (45 hours per week) customer care delivery coordinator to work remotely. This position is for people living in Bethesda, Maryland, and may transition to the corporate office there in the future. Some evening and weekend hours are required.
Customer Care Delivery Coordinator at Total Wine
- Resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
- Answering customer emails.
- Multi-tasking during customer engagements to resolve issues using multiple data resources.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience using MS Office Suite
- Two or more years of experience in high-end retail or guest services/restaurants/hotels.
- Two or more years in a contact center or guest service environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.