Work From Home
Transcom Needs a Tech Wizard to Work as a Support Agent (No Degree Needed)
Technology helps us in many ways each day. But, when it’s not working right, you need a little help and an understanding guide. That’s just what Transcom is looking for right now.
The business process outsourcing company is looking to hire a technical support agent to field customer calls and help them with their tech issues. This is a 100% remote job, so you’d be working out of the comfort of your home.
This is a full-time role with benefits. You’ll need a distraction-free workspace, set hours and high-speed internet. The position is also limited to people living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. (Here’s why some jobs have state restrictions.)
Technical Support Agent at Transcom
- Engaging with callers to resolve technical issues.
- Providing conflict resolution in a calm and professional manner.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to work a full-time schedule (overtime opportunities are available during the peak season).
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (including some evenings, weekends and holidays).
- Strong computer literacy.
- 40 WPM typing speed or better.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask while talking to customers on the phone.
- Previous call center and/or tech support experience (preferred).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Investment options with employer match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.