Work From Home
TTEC Is Hiring a Property and Casualty License Agent in 46 States
Business process outsourcing company TTEC is hiring a work-from-home property and casualty licensed agent to help meet customer needs. The full-time position is open to United States residents in all states except for California, Hawaii, Illinois and New York. It also comes with benefits, such as medical insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, parental leave and tuition assistance.
Property and Casualty Licensed Agent at TTEC
- Answering questions from customers on inbound calls.
- Looking for opportunities to meet member needs based on life events.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- An active property and casualty license.
- At least six months months of sales experiences.
- Proficiency with MS Windows and other computer applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible hours.
- Parental leave.
- Tuition assistance.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.