Work From Home

TTEC Is Hiring a Property and Casualty License Agent in 46 States

Business process outsourcing company TTEC is hiring a work-from-home property and casualty licensed agent to help meet customer needs. The full-time position is open to United States residents in all states except for California, Hawaii, Illinois and New York. It also comes with benefits, such as medical insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, parental leave and tuition assistance.

Property and Casualty Licensed Agent at TTEC

Responsibilities include:

  • Answering questions from customers on inbound calls.
  • Looking for opportunities to meet member needs based on life events.

Applicants for this position must have:

  • A high school diploma or equivalent.
  • An active property and casualty license.
  • At least six months months of sales experiences.
  • Proficiency with MS Windows and other computer applications.
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Benefits include:

  • Health, dental and vision insurance.
  • 401(k).
  • Paid time off.
  • Flexible hours.
  • Parental leave.
  • Tuition assistance.
  • Employee discounts.

Check out related work-from-home stories:

Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies

These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job

Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.

Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.