Work From Home
Provide Customer Service for Top Consumer Brands With This TTEC Job
The global business outsourcing company TTEC has multiple openings for part-time customer service reps in 45 states to assist customers of major consumer brands.
To qualify, you need to be at least 17, have a high school diploma (or equivalent) and at least six months of customer-service experience.
These positions aren’t available to residents of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois or New York. (Here’s why some jobs include state restrictions.)
Schedules run between 20 and 30 hours each week.
Customer Service Representative at TTEC
- Handling inbound customer phone calls and emails
- Solving inquiries or concerns from customers of major consumer brands
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in one of the eligible 45 states.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Six or more months of customer service experience.
- A distraction-free, at-home office with the following:
- A PC with Windows 10 OS (check additional PC requirements here).
- 17-inch monitor (dual-screen recommended).
- USB headset.
- Hard-wired broadband internet connection.
- Dedicated landline or smartphone.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job