Work From Home
Good at Explaining and Solving Tech Problems on the Phone? TTEC Is Hiring
Do you have a knack for understanding technical problems, then explaining and solving them simply? If that sounds like you, this remote gig might be up your alley.
TTEC is hiring work-from-home technical support representatives.
The company is hiring in 46 states — sorry California, Hawaii, Illinois and New York.
The job requires at least six months of customer service experience, and you should be ready to show off your exceptional communication skills.
Technical Support Representative at TTEC
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- Have a computer that meets technical specifications.
- USB headset.
- USB drive.
- Have a dedicated telephone — landline or cell phone.
- Dual monitors (recommended).
- Quiet space to work, free of background noise.
- Mentorship program.
- Employee rewards and discount programs
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.