Work From Home
Tutoring Website Outschool Is Hiring a Full-Time Content Editor
Outschool, a remote tutoring marketplace, is hiring a full-time content editor. In this role, you’ll have a range of small- and big-picture duties, including writing and editing content geared toward educators who use the website — as well as creating a content calendar and managing freelance content writers.
The job is open to candidates located anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
According to Outschool’s benefits page, the company’s benefits package includes a suite of insurance plans and paid time off, plus employee stock options and home-office reimbursement.
To qualify, you should have experience creating content strategies with a focus on customer experience.
Editor of Educator Content at Outschool
- Designing and running an editorial content calendar.
- Creating an efficient customer experience by streamlining content into “hubs” of easily accessible information.
- Updating, writing and publishing teacher training materials and other content that helps Outschool’s educators.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to represent the company’s educators in campaigns.
- Creating and monitoring metrics that track the performance of content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in the U.S. or Canada.
- A background in developing and leading content strategies related to customer experience.
- Experience working as an educator in K-12 (preferred).
- Experience building and managing a team of freelance writers (preferred).
- Health, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Employee stock options.
- Internet allowance.
- Reimbursement for home-office setup.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job