Work From Home
U-Haul Is Hiring Contact Center Agents for Summer Seasonal Work
Summer is the busy season when you’re in the moving truck rental game. Now that it’s here, U-Haul is taking calls on truck rentals, storage units and even sales. The company just doesn’t have enough ears to take all of the calls.
To help with the workload, U-Haul is hiring multiple seasonal contact center agents. This is a temporary work-from-home position that ends no later than Sept. 6.
Contact Center Agent (Seasonal) at U-Haul
- Handling incoming calls from customers who need help with trucks, trailers, towing or storage rentals.
- Providing quotes for rentals and sales and earning new business.
- Helping customers with changes to reservations and answering questions and concerns.
- Taking payments for storage rentals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and use multiple computer programs simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal communications skills.
- Basic knowledge of U.S. geography.
- Ability to meet the technical requirements as outlined in the job posting.
- A quiet, dedicated workspace free of all distractions.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.