Work From Home
UnitedHealth Group Is Hiring a Full-time, Remote Customer Service Rep
What’s better than a full-time job with comprehensive benefits at a Fortune 500 company? One that allows you to work from home.
UnitedHealth Group, the world’s largest health care company by revenue and No. 7 on the Fortune 500 list, is hiring a full-time, remote customer service representative.
In this role, you’ll be tasked with answering incoming calls and messages from customers and resolving the inquiry on the first contact.
No hard experience is required to qualify, though you’ll get bonus points for a background in customer service, sales, health care, insurance or other related fields.
Customer Service Representative at UnitedHealth Group
- Providing answers to incoming customer inquiries over the phone or in writing.
- Striving to resolve customer issues on the first contact.
- Tracking and reporting on trends in issues, complaints and inquiries.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of combined work, volunteer or school experience.
- A dedicated remote work space with high-speed internet.
- Some health care, insurance, sales, customer-service or social-work experience preferred.
- Health, dental, vision and pharmacy plans.
- Health savings account.
- Flexible savings account.
- 401(k) retirement program.
- Paid time off and a PTO-purchasing program.
- Employee discounts.
- Employee stock purchase plans.
- Access to UnitedHealth Group’s credit union.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job