Work From Home
UnitedHealth Group Is Hiring a Spanish-Speaking Telephonic Care Navigator
If you speak Spanish and don’t mind talking on the phone, UnitedHealth Group has a full-time, work-from-home position that could be a great fit. You’ll be scheduling appointments and enrolling patients.
This is a 40-hour per week position that requires you to work from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST. There is also some potential for overtime. It’s a great opportunity to get started with the company ranked number 6 on the Fortune 500 list.
Bilingual (Spanish) Telephonic Care Navigator at UnitedHealth Group
- Making outbound and receiving inbound member calls.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Enrolling new patients and entering into the systems.
- Handling customer service inquiries.
- Providing top-notch customer service to both providers and enrollees.
- Preserving confidentiality with health information according to state and federal regulations, including HIPAA.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of call center experience or experience using a phone and a computer as your primary work tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Availability to work Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm EST
- A private, dedicated work area that is quiet and free of distractions.
- High-speed internet service.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.