Work From Home
Upwork Needs an Experienced Executive Assistant to Support Its Head of HR
Upwork, an on-demand freelance marketplace, is hiring an experienced administrative assistant to support the company’s head of HR.
You’ll need at least four years of experience in a similar role supporting C-level executives, ideally HR execs.
The job requires a strong work ethic. “This role is not for the faint hearted — you will be in the thick of it with our HR team,” the listing states.
Executive Assistant at Upwork
- Managing the calendar and work flow of Upwork’s chief people (HR) officer.
- Creating briefs, meeting agendas, follow-up plans and meeting-minute documents.
- Partnering closely with the legal team, communications team and other teams as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Four or more years of experience in a similar role supporting C-level executives.
- Experience with G Suite software.
- The ability to meet deadlines and to pivot in a fast-paced environment.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- 12 weeks paid parental leave.
- Monthly fitness reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job