Work From Home
Use Your Problem-Solving Skills as a Patient Services Rep ($14.50/Hour)
In the best of times, medical billing can be a bit… confusing. People have questions. People may struggle to pay those bills on time. To reach a solution, it takes a caring person who is willing to listen and find reasonable answers.
Revele, a business services company for medical companies, is hiring a patient services representative who fits that bill. You’ll take inbound and outbound calls from patients trying to settle their medical billing.
This is a fully remote position that pays $14.50 per hour with benefits like health insurance, a 401(k) and paid time off.
Patient Services Representative at Revele
- Reviewing patients’ accounts for accuracy.
- Managing inbound and outbound calls from patients and staff.
- Interpreting client billing practices, insurance claims, submissions and out-of-pocket patient responsibility and communicating related information to patients and physicians.
- Helping to establish budget payment plans.
- Resolving patient billing questions and concerns.
- Processing requested clerical records and patient information.
- Responding promptly to all written patient inquiries and requests.
- Posting accurate account adjustments.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service or medical office experience.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Experience with medical billing.
- Experience with eClinicalWorks EHR or a similar EHR technology (Cerner, Epic, Allscripts, Athena).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Engish-Spanish bilingual skills (preferred).
- A background with patient collections (preferred).
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Paid time off, including paid holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.