Work From Home
Utah Residents: This Customer Service Job With eBay Pays $16.25
Good buy, 9 to 5. Hello, work-from-home eBay gig.
The internet retail behemoth is searching for experienced people to fill remote customer service jobs. But there is a location restriction: The position is only available to Utah residents.
The customer service teammate is responsible for solving eBay customer issues, setting up their online accounts, troubleshooting payment issues and handling queries on the eBay platform.
Candidates should have at least two years of customer service or call center experience and the flexibility to work fluctuating hours (including some nights, weekends and holidays).
This job starts at $16.25 an hour and comes with benefits, too.
Customer Service Teammate at eBay
- Answering customer-related queries on the eBay platform.
- Supporting eBay customers on the phone or online with various issues (accounts, settings, payments, User ID/passwords).
- Guiding customers through the site: bidding, checkout, rewards programs and other site features.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two or more years of customer support or call-center experience.
- Hard-wired, high-speed internet (10+ MBps download; 4+ MBps upload).
- A dedicated landline not used for personal calls.
- A quiet, distraction-free work environment.
- Medica, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Financial advice programs.
- Employee stock purchase plans.
Check out related work-from-home stories: