Work From Home
Vets Wanted: Wayfair Is Hiring Customer Service Consultants ($14/Hour)
Furniture and home goods e-commerce company Wayfair is currently hiring remote customer service consultants. While not limiting the hires to military veterans, the company is actively seeking vets — and their spouses — to fill those roles, as it acknowledges
Customer service consultants will be responsible for handling customer inquiries, including questions about delivery tracking and about refund and replacement requests.
Pay for this work-from-home job starts at $14 an hour. Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) and paid time off.
Remote Customer Service Consultant at Wayfair
- Troubleshooting customer service issues and resolving issues while retaining or improving the relationship with the customer.
- Assisting customers with returns, refunds, replacements delivery or back order inquiries and more.
- Multi-task using multiple technologies and software applications.
- Noting trends in customer calls and looking for means of improving policy or procedures and reporting to management.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to think analytically and use strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to help others.
- A dedicated home workspace where distractions and noise will stay at a minimum.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.