Work From Home
Fluent in French and English? Earn $16/Hour Plus Benefits at Wayfair
Are you fluent in French and looking for a work-from-home job?
Online home goods retailer Wayfair is hiring customer service specialists who are fluent in French and English.
In this role, which pays $16 per hour, you’ll help customers resolve their post-order questions and issues, including returns, replacements, refunds and delivery status. You’ll be the first point of contact with customers and will answer phone calls and emails in a polite, professional manner.
Applicants should have excellent communication skills in French and in English, and a track record of working in a high-volume environment.
Benefits include a quarterly performance bonus of up to $2,500, health insurance, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) company match up to 4%.
Bilingual Customer Service Associate at Wayfair
- Helping customers with returns, refunds, delivery status and back-order inquiries.
- Meeting company customer-satisfaction and efficiency metrics.
- Representing Wayfair in a professional manner over the phone and by email.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fluency in French and English.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience working in a “high-volume environment.”
- Communication and relationship-building skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Quarterly performance bonuses up to $2,500.
- $500 referral bonuses.
- Up to $5,250 in tuition reimbursement.
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%.
- Employee discount
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Contributor Danielle Braff updated this post for 2022.