Work From Home
Wayfair Is Hiring a Sales Trainer — Some Nights or Weekends Required
Wayfair’s got the home goods — and, now, a good work-from-home gig too.
The e-commerce retailer is hiring a sales trainer to lead classroom training sessions for new employees. The requirements are squishy and are mostly preferences. Ideally, you should have some related classroom training experience or a degree in a learning and development field — or both. Sales and/or call-center experience are also preferred.
What you will need for sure are strong presentation skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office software and an ability to work some nights and weekends.
Sales Trainer at Wayfair
- Implementing consistent programs across the sales team.
- Leading classroom training sessions, teaching techniques to new employees and monitoring their progress in the program.
- Developing training programs that increase the skills of current sales agents.
- Reporting on the progress of new hires to management teams.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Two years of classroom training experience (preferred).
- A degree in learning or development (preferred).
- Sales or call-center experience (preferred).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job