Work From Home
Wine Lovers: Work From Home as a Customer Service Rep for This Winery
OneHope is a Napa Valley winery that focuses on two things: creating amazing wine and doing amazing things for the world, such as planting trees, finding homes for pets and delivering vaccines for tropical diseases.
The company is looking for someone who shares its altruistic outlook to be a customer service representative. This person in this position will handle a heavy load of emails and phone calls each day, helping customers get product and resolve issues.
This is a full-time, work-from-home opportunity with benefits — including employee discounts!.
Customer Service Representative at OneHope
- Responding to customer inquiries via email and phone.
- Troubleshooting issues and creating solutions.
- Working with logistics to follow the product from the fulfillment center to its destination.
- Working with the warehouse personnel to handle returns, inventory and shipping deadlines.
- Communicating with all departments to get feedback.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A four-year college degree or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in a customer support role, preferably in e-commerce.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency, including both web and mobile apps.
- Ability to multitask
- Availability to work 40 hours per week
- Health and dental insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.