Work From Home
Work as a Service Center Rep for Global Non-Profit Heifer International
Heifer International works in 21 countries, helping people live free from hunger and poverty through nutritious food, clean water and safe shelter. It’s meaningful work that can’t happen without the help of generous donors.
The global non-profit is searching for a service center representative to help provide customer service to their donors, volunteers and internal staff. This position is essential in helping to raise the money necessary to carry on Heifer International’s mission.
This is a full-time, work-from-home position with benefits. It’s perfect for the customer service pro with a big personality and a big heart.
Service Center Representative at Heifer International
- Assisting with a large volume of phone calls, emails and webchat with fast response time and exceptional service.
- Multitasking to handle multiple customer service issues at once.
- Establishing donor communication preferences.
- Processing merchandise and MarketPlace items.
- Maximizing fundraising revenue by upselling matching funds and other marketing campaigns.
- Cross-training within Donor Services on all other processes.
- Processing all transactions efficiently with a high level of accuracy.
- Troubleshooting to get to the root of issues and develop appropriate solutions to say yes to a donor’s need.
- Customizing donor portfolios using the donor analytics framework and stewardship advance plans.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A four-year college degree.
- Two years of customer service or call center experience (5 years preferred).
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Proficiency with technology including automated, paperless workflow environments.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Proficiency with Blackbaud CRM, Oracle Service Cloud, and inContact with the ability to learn other applications as needed.
- Project managing skills to take a program from end-to-end within budget and other constraints.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.