Work From Home
Work as a Customer Service Rep for This Learning Platform (With Benefits)
Want to join the wave of remote learning?
Outschool, an online education company, is hiring a full-time customer support representative.
In this role, you’ll handle questions and issues from teachers and parents. You’ll be expected to handle complex situations in a high-volume environment, so critical thinking skills and expert product knowledge are essential.
The job comes with a long list of benefits, including the opportunity to take classes on Outschool.
Customer Support Representative at Outschool
- Provide product support to parents and teachers (primarily via email).
- Advise and resolve problems for both teachers and parents.
- Advocate for policy and product changes, balancing the needs of teachers, parents and company.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience in a high-volume environment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn product features and policies.
- Legal residency in the U.S. or Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree and K-12 education experience preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Stock options.
- Paid time off and family leave.
- Expensable meals and home office setup.
- Professional development and education opportunities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.